1:55 pm October 24, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
The fashion gods are smiling on you today. Check out these sales, but be warned: stock is limited!
American Apparel – Pay $5 for a range of overstock and out-0f-season items during this online sale from the retailer known for its American made clothing. Mostly tanks and tees are among the offerings and if you wear an extra small you have more to choose from. The shirt below is only $2!
The Limited – Tonight only from 5 p.m. to close in-store and 5 p.m. to midnight online, buy one item at regular price and get one item free (equal or lesser value). Use promotion code FRENZY at online checkout. Remember this starts at 5 p.m! If you must shop before 5 p.m., you can buy one get one 50 percent off on sweaters and jewelry.
Neiman Marcus Last Call – Get an extra 30 percent off already reduced items across the entire site including clearance items.
Any other sales happening today?
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more