12:45 pm October 23, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Okay, seriously…these two things are sooooo unrelated but both events are happening tomorrow, Wed., Oct. 24 and I want to be sure to give you an early heads up…
25 cent burgers: From 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. get Krystal Hamburgers for 25 cents in celebration of the company’s 80th anniversary. All Atlanta area Krystal locations are participating. Each customer is limited to six burgers.
In addition, company CEO Doug Pendergast will be cooking burgers and greeting guests at the location on 3037 Piedmont Road location (at Pharr Rd.) in Buckhead. Visit a location near you and show your support since Krystal will soon join the roster of local companies. Early next year, the company is moving its corporate headquarters to Atlanta!
$12 per unit Botox: For one day only from 8:30 a.m. – 4: 30 p.m., Board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Randy Rudderman is offering 20 percent off 20 units of Botox. At $12 per unit with a 20 unit minimum customers will pay $240 instead of $300. Depending on the patient, 20 units may cover one or two areas for treatment.
In addition, you can get Latisse, the eyelash treatment, for $99 (the average cost is about $120) and you can pre-purchase Juvederm treatments at $75 off. Call 678-566-7200 to make a reservation. Dr. Rudderman’s office is located at 3400-C Old Milton Parkway, Ste. 450, Alpharetta.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more