12:54 pm October 12, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Woo-hoo! The weekend has arrived. Get it started with some free stuff…
Free Hot Dog: Use the Scoutmob app to get a free hot dog at Pete’s Polar Parlor & Dog House, 2566 Shallowford Road, Atlanta. The deal is good for one free regular hot dog and for dine-in service only. If you don’t have the app on your smart phone, download it, show up at Pete’s and click on “use the deal.”
Free Yoga: On Saturday, Oct. 13 from 10 a.m. – 12 p.m., Tough Love Yoga, in conjunction with Lululemon and the 2012 Atlanta Pride Festival, present YoGaga! This free session takes place at the Active Oval in Piedmont Park (enter at 12th or 14th street). Guests are invited to wear Lady Gaga inspired outfits while getting the kinks out to the tunes of Mama Monster. All experience levels are welcome.
Free credit score: Not to bring you down, but if you don’t know your credit score it can hurt you. I posted this on Facebook earlier this week, but wanted to share here as well.
From now until Nov. 15, Wells Fargo customers can go to any Wells Fargo bank and get their credit score free. (Credit reports are free, scores cost $12). You can also track your score for 90 days to see if it improves.
Enjoy! And be sure to…
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more