9:30 am October 11, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
These select deals were shared on B98.5 today. For more great offers, pick up a copy of the DealSpotter section, every Thursday in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
I don’t know about you, but this is the time of year when I start slacking off on certain things. Why spring for a pedicure if you’re not wearing sandals? Who has time or money for a massage with the holidays approaching?
But with deals like these, there’s no reason not to squeeze a little you-time in your action packed schedule.
City Club of Buckhead: For a limited time on halfoffdepot.com pay $35 for one month of unlimited yoga classes, club access and a free Pilates and nutritional counseling session at this exclusive, members-only club.
Day Spa Nirvana: Groupon.com has a great deal at this spa in Marietta. Purchase one 60 minute reflexology and massage package for $29 or two packages for $55. But hurry, this popular deal is set to expire soon!
Spa Week: During this bi-annual event that runs Mon. through Sun., spas across the country offer a range of services for $50. Visit spaweek.com, browse the list of participating spas, choose a service and book your appointment. Several local spas are participating including Exhale Spa at Loews Atlanta Hotel, Bluefern Spa & Salon in Suwanee and LifeSpa – part of Life Time Fitness — with five spa locations in the metro area.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more