11:23 am October 9, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
$1.99 sandwich: Schlotzsky’s is celebrating 41 years of service by offering a small “The Original” sandwich for $1.99 (regular price $4.29) all day today, Oct. 9, no coupon necessary.
The Original — an 8-inch freshly-baked sourdough bun stuffed with three meats, cheeses, lettuce, tomato, olives, and dressing — was the first item on the menu when the shop opened in Austin in 1971. Visit Schlotzskys.com to find a location near you.
$5 pizza: Re-launched as LPC, La Pietra Cucina is now offering $5 pizzas between 5 – 6:30 p.m., Mon. – Fri., at the bar or on the patio. Pizza options include Pepperoni, Margherita or Prosciutto. LPC is located at 1545 Peachtree St., Atlanta. For more information call 404-888-8709 or visit lapietracucina.com.
Student discount at H&M: Starting today, H&M is offering students 20 percent off one item with a valid student ID with photo. The deal runs through Oct. 14 and cannot be combined with any other offers. Other restrictions may apply. Visit HM.com for locations.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more