11:39 am October 2, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Does baby need a new pair of shoes? Now he or she can get a few pairs for bargain prices.
Atlanta-based Carter’s is holding its “great big up to 70 percent off sale” in-store and online.
You can find short and long sleeved tops, as well as bottoms, priced as low as $5. There are also discounts on seasonal items such as Halloween themed t-shirts.
Shipping is $6 flat rate or find a metro area store location near you.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more