The Body Shop giveaway winner announced
Hello fellow bargain hunters,
Thanks so much for participating in yesterday’s giveaway! You all had so many great bargain beauty finds, I’ve decided to shout out some of my favorite entries:
- @Fiona Vaseline Cocoa Radiant Vitalizing Body Gel Oil will CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! Try it!!! — I can’t find this for under $5, but with an endorsement like that who cares? Don’t we all need a life change every now and then?
- @Shola Hydrogen Peroxide which runs under $0.50/ bottle, I use it as a toner. — A true bargain hunter can always find multiple uses for everyday products!
- @Rebecca Bradley Walgreen’s Moisturizing Cream it an exceptional product and value at $4.99. It gently soothes dry skin and replenishes it with a creamy, moisture rich feel. It is hypo-allergenic can be used all of the body. The creamy white texture is like a marshmallow and the product glides easily onto the skin without leaving a greasy feeling. — Another irresistible endorsement from a bargain hunter who knows that sometimes store brands are the best deals.
- @Decaturmom I love the L.A. Colors eye shadows and lip gloss in our local Deal store for just $1.00! — Anything for a dolla’ makes Bargain Hunter holla! (thanks, Honey Boo Boo!)
- @Jane I love Risa’s products – they have a great bath fizz for $4.50. (And they are local to Atlanta!) — Bargain Hunter believes in supporting local businesses and is really happy when they offer great deals!
Okay, no more delay, there can only be one winner and today it is …
@TOTBABY !!!!!!!! (Email me ASAP at email@example.com to claim your prize).
Look for more giveaways in the near future and if you don’t already…
Follow me on Facebook | Twitter
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog