8:45 am September 27, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Bargain Hunter believes some of the best things in life are free, so today is GIVEAWAY DAY!!
This one is the perfect kick-off to the fall season and is just for all of you beauty bargainistas out there (male or female).
Here’s the scoop: This week, the Body Shop introduced a limited edition fragrance to their body care collection. The Vineyard Peach body care range – which includes Body Butter ($19), Body Scrub ($19), Shower Gel ($8) and Body Lotion ($12) — contains nine different Community Fair Trade ingredients from around the world and peach kernel oil to leave your skin soft, smooth and smelling peachy. Clearly, this was made just for Georgia! (It wasn’t, but whatev.)
For a chance to win the full collection, leave a comment below sharing with fellow Bargain Hunters the name and cost of your favorite beauty or personal care product priced under $5, e.g.,”Sally Hansen Insta Dry Nail Polish in Co Bolt Blue, $4 at Walmart” or “Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Anti-Perspirant with Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena Scent, $4.99 at Walgreens.”
And guys, don’t be shy…if you’re not into smelling peachy, you can gift this to your wife, girlfriend, mom…
A winner will be randomly selected and announced tomorrow.
Comments close at 5 p.m. EST.
– Nedra Rhone, for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more