2:42 pm September 24, 2012, by Nedra Rhone
Usually it’s pizza and beer that make the best pairing, but we’ll take what we can get.
In celebration of National Coffee Day (which is Sept. 29), Atlanta area McDonald’s restaurants are offering each customer a free small Premium Roast McCafé Coffee. The giveaway, which began yesterday, runs until Saturday. Just ask and it’s yours! (For more info, check out newsroom colleague Leon Stafford’s story.
And now for the pizza…
Every Monday for $12 get all the pizza and focaccia you can eat at Alon’s Bakery and Market in Dunwoody. The special runs from 5 to 9 p.m.
You can also get 50 percent off a large cheese pizza and two drinks from Slice Downtown courtesy of this deal on AmazonLocal. You pay $9 for an $18 value. Slice is open until midnight Monday through Thursday and until 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more