2:27 pm July 26, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
You don’t have to be a botanist to admire gorgeous landscaping.
Tickets are $9 – less than half the cost of regular Garden admission of $18.95. The discount admission is good both during daytime hours and on Thursday evenings during Cocktails in the Garden. It’s the perfect opportunity to experience the summer exhibition, Independent Visions: Sculpture in the Garden, featuring 19 contemporary works by nine internationally acclaimed artists.
1345 Piedmont Ave. NE, Atlanta. 404-876-5859.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more