9:00 am July 26, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
These select deals were originally shared on B98.5 this week. For our full list of great offers, pick up a copy of Thursday’s DealSpotter section, every week in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Alon’s Bakery & Market: The Dunwoody restaurant recently installed a new wood burning pizza oven and now offers weekly all-you-can-eat pizza nights from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. each Monday. For $12 per person, guests will receive unlimited pizza and focaccia from the market’s pizza oven. Kids younger than four are free.
Six Flags: Get a free kid’s ticket to visit Six Flags Over Georgia on Fridays or $10 off one adult ticket any day. Just bring a Gogo’s pack plus the coupon available on the GoGo’s Crazybones website. Kids’ ticket discount must be accompanied by the purchase of a full-price general admission ticket. The offer is valid until September 30.
Men’s Wearhouse: Take those old, dusty clothes off their hangers. Donate your gently used professional attire to the National Suit Drive through any Men’s Wearhouse location and get a 50-percent-off coupon.
Looking for back-to-school sales? Participate in our live chat with Jessica Shops Sunday at 7 p.m. here on the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog. She’ll answer your questions on the hottest dorm trends, coolest clothes and best deals.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more