5:00 am July 23, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
The Varsity will give away free Varsity Orange drinks all day Tuesday at all seven locations to honor the 80th anniversary of the legendary drink.
Created in 1932, the Varsity Orange is still made fresh on-site daily from orange juice and pure cane sugar (no artificial sweeteners or corn syrup).
More: Did you see President Obama at the Varsity last month?
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more