5:00 am July 19, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Take those old, dusty clothes off their hangers.
Donate your gently used professional attire to the National Suit Drive through any Men’s Wearhouse location and get a 50-percent-off coupon. The coupon is good for regularly priced items (excluding shoes and Everyday Low Price items), as well as a tax receipt.
The suit drive for both men’s and women’s clothing runs through July 31. Men’s Wearhouse will donate two new ties for every suit received. Donations made in Atlanta benefit Corporate Code.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more