9:00 am July 17, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
These select deals were originally shared on B98.5 this week. For our full list of great offers, pick up a copy of Thursday’s DealSpotter section, every week in The Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Georgia Aquarium: As part of “Imagination Nights,” the aquarium has a special ticket price of $19.95 per person (plus tax; regularly $34.95) when you visit 6-9 p.m. Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays. Visit all six galleries, see the animated film “Deepo’s Undersea 3D Wondershow” and the frogs exhibit. This deal is valid until Aug. 9. Tickets can be purchased online or at the aquarium.
Great Clips/Six Flags: Visit Six Flags for Labor Day (Sept. 3) and get super-discounted admission. Starting now, head into a Great Clips location and purchase a full-price haircut ($11-$14) and you’ll receive a ticket voucher for $10 admission to Six Flags (regularly $54.99). Then go to the Six Flags website and enter your voucher code; even with the haircut, that’s more than 50 percent off. Tickets are limited.
Shula’s 347 Grill: Celebrate National Hamburger Day on July 28 from 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. at Shula’s 347 Grill. Buy one Shula’s signature hamburger with fries and receive another one for free. Dine-in only. No substitutions on sides.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more