1:47 pm July 12, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
It’s a deal worth sharing with the whole office.
Buy a dozen doughnuts from Krispy Kreme Friday and get a dozen glazed for 75 cents. The promotion is part of a 75th birthday celebration for the creator of the “Hot, now” sign. You might want to try the white, chocolate, or strawberry iced birthday doughnuts for a festive treat.
More on Friday: Free Refreshers at Starbucks
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.