11:00 am July 12, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
It’s the best (and only?) deal for Bastille Day.
Celebrating both the French holiday and five years of making yummy cupcakes, Little Cake Bakery is offering a special on its signature Marie Antoinette cupcake Friday and Saturday. Buy one Marie Antoinette cupcake and get one free — up to a dozen (that’s six free!).
This vanilla cake has a raspberry center, European butter cream and homemade crushed almond toffee on top.
All cupcakes are made from scratch daily using all-natural ingredients including Valrhona cocoa from France, Callebaut chocolate from Belgium, Nielson-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla, sweet creamery butter and the freshest dairy and fruit available. 3792 Roswell Road, Atlanta. 404-841-8856.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more