4:00 am July 11, 2012, by Jessica Shops
Fossil: One brand that has never lost its style over the years is Fossil. I had a lot of fun browsing the shop’s online summer sale, featuring up to 50 percent off briefcases, wallets, clothing and more. I am loving the Dylan Double Pocket shirt for men ($30 on sale; $54 retail). Sale ends July 22.
Grandin Road: Upgrade your patio furniture at Grandin Road. This is not your grandmother’s wicker — find so many contemporary styles that look very expensive. I’m contemplating the Myrtle collection for myself ($183-$399 on sale; $229-$499 retail). Take 20 percent off outdoor furniture through July 16 with code XXW13793.
Justice: Whether going somewhere or planning a backyard staycation, start summer vacation shopping for girls at Justice. Save 40 percent on everything including shorts, tanks, swimsuits and flip flops with code 784, through July 17. This also is a great stop for a head start on hot-weather back-to-school clothes.
The full Jessica Shops column appears in the Deal Spotter section of the AJC on Thursdays. Visit the Jessica Shops website for more great finds.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more