5:00 am July 11, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Visit your local participating Starbucks store on Friday and receive a free, tall, handcrafted Starbucks Refreshers iced beverage in very berry hibiscus or cool lime. No purchase necessary.
Starbucks Refreshers beverages are now handcrafted by baristas, available as a Starbucks VIA instant beverage in stores and also offered as a lightly sparkling ready-to-drink beverage you can grab and go. Containing green coffee extract (a natural source of caffeine) and real fruit juice, Starbucks Refreshers beverages are all less than 100 calories in tall or grande sizes.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more