12:35 pm July 3, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Imagine visiting the Georgia Aquarium without having to swim through a sea of people — and without the hefty ticket price.
Visit Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday evenings from 6 to 9 p.m. to pay $19.95 per person, plus tax for an “Imagination Nights” ticket (reg. $34.95 adults, $28.95 kids) through Aug. 9.
Imagination Nights tickets include access to Deepo’s Undersea 3D Wondershow and the special exhibition — “Frogs – A Chorus of Colors.” Not valid Tuesday through Thursday this week. Tickets can be purchased online or at the Aquarium.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more