4:00 am July 1, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Davio’s Northern Italian Steakhouse: Bring in your race bib on Tuesday to receive 25 percent off any pasta entrée from 5 to 10 p.m. (Deal is applicable for multiple runners in a party.)
Milltown Tavern: Runners and volunteers wearing their shirts receive a free breakfast and pint on Wednesday.
Willy’s Mexicana Grill: Wear a Peachtree Road Race T-shirt from any year to get $4 burritos all day (extras not included).
Restaurateurs, are you offering a deal for AJC Peachtree Road Race runners? Let us know.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more