4:00 am June 23, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Get ready to bend it like Beckham.
On Saturday, choose from one of two free yoga sessions (2 – 3:15 p.m. or 3:30 – 4:45 p.m.) at Atlanta Hot Yoga. The event will be hosted by Branden Albert, NFL offensive left tackle for the Kansas City Chiefs. Yoga Instructor Jason Anderson, a Yoga Alliance certified instructor and former University of Florida basketball player, will teach the class.
The “Pro Fitness for the Mind & Body” initiative aims to gather men, teens and athletes who don’t already use yoga in their daily lives and help them realize the benefits associated with it.
Atlanta Hot Yoga. 2140 Peachtree Road, Atlanta. 404-355-2652.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more