12:11 pm June 21, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
We love to complain about the price of gas. It’s up, it’s down, it’s doing the hokey pokey.
But according to data from insurancequotes.org, fuel only amounts to a quarter of the money associated with car ownership. Click on the graphic to take a closer look:
What drives your automobile costs up? Maintenance? Insurance?
For more, see “Small cars cost less to maintain.”
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more