2:00 pm June 21, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Genki lovers, rejoice.
As part of the ongoing anniversary fête this week at the Virginia-Highland Genki, you can show up all day today for a free Virginia-Highland roll (one per table). The roll includes spicy tuna, mango, escolar, avocado, jalapeño and masago — you’ll love it.
Or catch the other deals this week:
Friday, Saturday: $3 well cocktails, hot sake, draft beer and well wines after 10 p.m.
Sunday: $1 nigiri, $3 rolls, $3 Genki draft beer, $3.50 sake bombs, and $5 cold sake
1040 N. Highland Ave, Atlanta. 404-853-3315.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more