4:00 am June 20, 2012, by Jessica Shops
Finally, an affordable family date. OutToEatWithKids is an online database and mobile app featuring local restaurants with tons of free kids’ meals. Simply search by ZIP code and day of the week and a great selection appears. The best deals I found include Imperial Fez on Sundays (up to four kids 14 and younger eat free with the purchase of two adult entrees; above) and Westside Bar & Café on Wednesdays (kids eat free 5-8 p.m..) and Space Thursdays (kids younger than 7 eat free with an adult meal purchase 5-9 p.m.)
Fashion Bug: Shopaholics like me go crazy for the term “BOGO” (buy one, get one), and this is cause for applause. Fashion Bug is taking the “BOGO” concept to a new level. Buy one, get one free on sleepwear, buy two, get two free on bras and buy three, get three free on panties. Stock up and save, your lingerie drawer will thank you. Online sale ends Saturday.
F.Y.E.: Add new music and movies to your collection with a visit to F.Y.E. (For Your Entertainment). Choose from hundreds of used CDs or DVDs and save an extra 20 percent with code USED20JUNE. I found a Beach Boys CD for $6 (retail $15) and a DVD of the movie, “The Vow” for $20 (retail $30). Sale ends July 9.
The full Jessica Shops column appears in the Deal Spotter section of the AJC on Thursdays. Visit the Jessica Shops website for more great finds.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more