2:00 pm June 12, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Sushi evangelists, here’s the perfect revival to draw other diners into the fold.
RA Sushi Bar Restaurant is celebrating International Sushi Day on Monday by giving anyone who “likes” RA Sushi on Facebook a discount good for one complimentary Tootsy Maki.
Tootsy Maki is one of RA Sushi’s most popular rolls containing kani kama crab mix, shrimp and cucumber, topped with crunchy tempura bits and drizzled with a sweet eel sauce. It does not contain raw fish, so it’s the perfect starter roll for those looking to begin their exploration into the world of sushi.
The complimentary Tootsy Maki certificate must be printed from RA Sushi’s Facebook page on Monday, and it can be redeemed between 11 a.m. and 7 p.m. the same day. 1080 Peachtree St., Atlanta. 404-267-0114.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more