4:00 pm May 30, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
School’s. Out. For. Summer.
Which means you have two full days this weekend to explore the Georgia Renaissance Festival. Best of all, it’s free Saturday and Sunday for students 18 and younger. (18-year-olds must show student ID.)
Visit this week to meet Adam Crack, who holds seven Guinness World Records including the most bullwhip cracks in one minute (253) and fastest whip (ten targets in 4.53 seconds.) For real. Click here for a preview.
This discount available at the gate only. Offer cannot be combined with any other discount.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more