9:00 am May 3, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
These deals were originally shared on B98.5 this week. For our full list of great offers, pick up a copy of Thursday’s DealSpotter section.
Free comic Book Day: Comic book lovers can score free reads on Saturday, Free Comic Book Day. Participating local comic book stores will give away free comics just for going into their stores, no purchase required. For info on locations and comic books (like local cartoonist Andy Runton of Lilburn, whose Owly story will be given away at Top Shelf Comics in Marietta).
Ray’s at Killer Creek: Every Sunday and Monday evening, buy one entrée at the Alpharetta restaurant and get a second one free. The offer is only valid during dinner service on Sundays and Mondays, and the free entrée must be of equal or lesser value. This special is not valid on holidays (like Mother’s Day) and reservations are recommended. No coupon is necessary.
AtlantaFresh Artisan Creamery: Did you know there’s Greek yogurt produced locally? Visit Poshdealz.com and pay $12.50 for a certificate for one case of Greek yogurt (12 6-ounce cartons; regularly $30). Get the yogurt at farmers markets in Dunwoody, East Atlanta Village, Grant Park, Marietta Square, Peachtree Road and Sandy Springs; or at the company store, 6679 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Norcross.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more