7:00 am April 27, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
It’s free dinner for the whole family.
Stevi B’s Pizza is holding its fourth annual Free Pizza Day on Sunday. The featured pizza for this year’s giveaway is the brand’s most popular signature pizza, the Loaded Baked Potato, served on the newly introduced whole wheat crust.
Visit Stevi B’s national Facebook page to download a coupon for one free regular whole wheat to-go pizza by entering your email address and the Stevi B’s location you visit most. The coupon can then be used at any time on April 29.
Stevi B’s expects to give away more than 20,000 coupons for free pizza to customers during the annual promotion.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more