2:15 pm April 25, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
It’s true you vote with your dollar.
Spice Market’s recent promotion, which lowers its corkage fee from $15 to $1, has been extended through Aug. 31 due to positive customer feedback. (The original promotion was in honor of Tax Day and was available only through the month of April.)
Receive the corkage fee discount on up to four bottles of personal wine brought into the restaurant. Spice Market, W Atlanta-Midtown at 188 14th St., Atlanta. 404-724-2550.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more