11:30 am April 25, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Some amigos are starting the celebration a little early.
Cash in on free sodas, cheesy queso (with bottomless chips, of course) and sweet sopapillas at On The Border this month. Check out the Tex-Mex restaurant’s “Cinco Countdown Calendar,” with free food at all locations. There’s a different perk each night. (Warning: I had to print the coupon the first time I clicked on it. It will only let you “flip” one coupon per day.)
Thursday nights also mean extra bonuses in the bar. Try the new Tequila Smash ($7) or Michelada ($4.50) this Thursday.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more