12:20 pm April 17, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Roll into dinner with your wine of choice this month.
Spice Market is giving diners a break on corkage costs in April to help them cope with Tax Day. Rather than charging the regular corkage fee of $15, the Midtown restaurant is reducing the fee to $1 through April 30.
Receive the corkage fee discount on up to four bottles of personal wine brought into the restaurant. Spice Market, W Atlanta-Midtown at 188 14th St., Atlanta. 404-724-2550.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more