9:00 am April 5, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
These deals were originally shared on B98.5 this week. For more great offers, pick up a copy of Thursday’s DealSpotter section.
Avondale Therapeutic Massage: A Deal Spotter special through April gets you a Deep Tissue Massage, including a soothing foot massage with herbal oil, for $65 (regularly $125). ). Hours of service are 11 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday, Wednesday and Thursday; 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday; and 3-7 p.m. every second Sunday (closed Tuesdays and Fridays). 108 Avondale Road, Avondale Estates.
McCray’s Tavern on the Square: Catch the next game at McCray’s Tavern on the Square in Lawrenceville and save with this deal. Available for a limited time at Double Take Deals, you can purchase a $40 certificate for $20 (it’s limited to one certificate per table and it must be used in one visit). McCray’s Tavern on the Square, 100 N. Perry St., Lawrenceville; 770-407-6754.
Villas by the Sea Resort & Conference Center: The coastal Georgia resort has a coupon at ExploreGeorgia.org that gets you 20 percent off when you stay at least three consecutive nights. When making your reservation, identify yourself as a “preferred guest” with a coupon to get the savings. Restrictions and blackout dates apply. Print the coupon here.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more