9:00 am March 29, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
High Museum of Art: Take advantage of this Spring Break special from the High Museum of Art, which is offering $5 off admission April 3-8 ($13) when you use the promo code “SB12” or mention the Spring Break special. Don’t forget the High is still offering Half-Price Thursday Evenings ($9!), when you visit from 4-8 p.m. And, coming next weekend, April 7, is Fulton County residents and students get in free (valid ID required).
Bicycle Tours of Atlanta: Spend a beautiful spring afternoon feeling like a kid, riding through the neighborhood on a bike with the dogwoods in bloom and jasmine in the air. With this deal for Atlanta Bargain Hunter readers, you can score 50 percent off a Spring Fling Bicycle Tour from Bicycle Tours of Atlanta. This tour, which includes a bike, helmet and water, begins April 7 and will run Saturdays and Sundays through May. Atlanta Bargain Hunter readers can get $20 off the $40 ticket when you use discount code “AJC.”.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more