12:00 pm March 27, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Feeling a little overwhelmed at planning a wedding?
The Wedding Experience is perfect for newly engaged couples to jump start their journey down the aisle. The April 14 event features table inspiration designs, pop-up wedding shops, lunch, dessert, and cocktails. (Trust me, one of these events can get your creative wheels turning if you haven’t started planning yet.)
Regular prices are $10 for early bird engaged admission (includes a swag bag and entrance into giveaways), $5 for early bird general admission, $15 for regular engaged admission and $10 for regular general admission. But AJC Atlanta Bargain Hunter readers will receive 50 percent off any ticket with code AJCBRIDE.
The event runs 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Click here for the event schedule or to register.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more