10:00 am March 8, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
It’s 10 hours worth of babysitting. It’s 15 hours worth of lawn mowing. However long it takes you to save up money for prom, it’ll be worth the investment.
I know, going to prom can be wicked expensive. That’s exactly why the following vendors have partnered with Here to Serve Restaurants to give you these discounts when you book your prom dinner with H2S:
Atlantic Limo: Receive $50 off a 6-hour prom package. 770-750-7178.
Changes Spa: Book a pre-prom facial for $75. 404-931-8399.
Furbus:10 percent off a rental. 404-467-7773.
Salon Kru: 25 percent off a prom updo. 404-254-2069.
Savvi Formalwear: $40 off an entire tuxedo rental. 404-266-2115.
Shiseido: Complimentary makeup consultation at Nordstrom Phipps (404-442-3000), Bloomingdales Lenox (404-495-2868) or Dillard’s Atlantic Station (404-879-0635).
Spa Sydell:10 percent off airbrush tans, nail services and waxing. 404-255-spas.
Call any Here to Serve restaurant to make a reservation and receive a promo code for the discounts.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more