4:00 am February 29, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
One of my favorite online fashion boutiques has gone smaller — for kids, that is. Ruelala.com just opened Little Rue, featuring designer items for boys, girls and babies at more than 50 percent off. Items are grouped into themed boutiques that are open for quick-turn sales; some are open days, others just hours. You’ll find apparel, swimwear, outerwear, jewelry and even unique, educational toys through a partnership with Toys R Us. I recently found a Little Ella hot pink “pop short” for $29 (regularly $60), but deals change daily. If you aren’t a member, click “not a member” and enter “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the “A Member Invited Me” section before entering your own information.
Torrid: Plus-size fashion doesn’t mean plus-sized prices. Visit Torrid.com and save 10 percent on your entire purchase of blouses, dresses, jeans, capris, shorts, swimsuits and more with code 2AF12OFF at checkout. Expires March 15.
The Skite: This new workout wear is great for exercising or working your way through the day. It’s constructed with a skirt attached to tights, keeping everything covered and looking sharp. Use code JessicaShops and save 15 percent off your purchase through March 15.
The full Jessica Shops column appears in the Deal Spotter section of the AJC on Thursdays. Visit the Jessica Shops website for more great finds.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more