2:00 pm February 21, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Surely you can squeeze a massage into your plans next month — especially when they’re 50 percent off.
Wellness Week, a nationwide initiative to help people lead healthier and happier lives, will return to Atlanta March 19-25.
Throughout the week, spas, salons, and other beauty and wellness businesses in the Atlanta area will offer spa treatments, yoga and fitness classes for either 50 percent off or flat-rate $50 deals. Some businesses will also host free consultations, mini-treatments, and workshops to help local residents look and feel their best.
Participating locations include:
Sign-up today or tomorrow (you’ll have to provide your email address and zip code) to be able to book deals before the general public. Booking will open to general public on Feb. 29.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more