12:44 pm January 30, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Have your (cookie) cake and eat it, too, on Tuesday.
Great American Cookies, which was founded in Atlanta in 1977, will celebrate its 35th anniversary with customers from 4 to 7 p.m. on Tuesday at Perimeter Mall, the first Great American Cookies site. The brand has more than a dozen locations in the Atlanta area.
Enjoy a free taste of the product that made Great American Cookies a hit – the cookie cake. Great American Cookies will serve slices from a 80-square-foot super cookie cake. The Cookie Man mascot will also appear at the event, along with special coupons and magic for the kids.
Perimeter Mall food court. 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Road, Atlanta.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more