11:40 am January 27, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
You have to get a hold of your W-2 form anyway. Why not pick up some free gas while you’re at it?
Show up Saturday starting at noon to the Exxon gas station at 507 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd., right off I-20 in Atlanta for $20 worth of free gas. Thanks to Tax City income tax preparation, there’s no purchase necessary – just flash your W-2 like a VIP pass. You’ll also get a free quote for tax prep from Tax City.
Exxon Gas. 507 Joseph E. Lowery Blvd. SW, Atlanta.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
Want to learn how to coupon? Or have questions about the process? Join us on the blog for our live chat with Coupon Mom Stephanie Nelson on Jan. 31 at 11 a.m.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more