1:55 pm January 20, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Planning a wedding can be overwhelming. Where do you even start?
A great place to begin is the Bridal Extravaganza of Atlanta on Jan. 29. Peruse wedding cakes, watch the fashion shows and meet with vendors to start planning your special day.
And this week you can get 75 percent off general admission online with promo code AJCDEAL (reg. $10, $15 at the door).
The first 200 women in line will receive a Be A Bride SWAG bag, so arrive early to secure your spot. Also, download the mobile app, which will include mobile-only show specials that could translate to savings of several thousand dollars.
Offer is valid until one hour before the doors open.
More: Planning a wedding? Me, too! Join me on my money-saving journey at My big, fat, bargain wedding.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more