10:00 am January 10, 2012, by Lauren Davidson
Be one of the first 10,000 guests to “like” Corner Bakery Cafe’s Facebook page and take the pledge on the Turn the Corner tab, and the restaurant will mail you a coupon for a free Corner Combo. Choose from more than 100 diet-friendly meals on the menu.
Use the “100 Under 600” Calorie Counter on Corner Bakery Cafe’s website, mobile site and Facebook page to create your favorite combo, pairing sandwiches, panini, salads and soups to find your favorite meal for less than 600 calories. Try the Uptown turkey sandwich with roasted tomato basil soup; chicken Pomodori panini with mixed greens; or the chopped salad with three lentil vegetable soup.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more