10:00 am December 30, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Concentrics Restaurants is eliminating your excuses for staying away for so long. Join the email database, follow them on Facebook or visit the website to download $12 of Concentrics’ Cold Cash (right). Use the cash at One Midtown kitchen, Two Urban licks, Tap, Parish or Murphy’s for the entire month of January.
A minimum purchase of $25 is required. Cold Cash is valid Sunday through Thursday for January 2012. Offer excludes tax and gratuity; cannot be combined with any other offers. Valid for dine-in customers only; one per table, per visit. Excludes Parish and Murphy’s Brunch and Parish Market.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more