3:54 pm December 19, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Are you down to the wrapping stages for your holiday gifts? I am.
Just this weekend I was running out to a party and realized I needed to wrap a gift. I grabbed a gift bag I had saved from a previous present, tissue paper saved from a different gift, and BAM! Instant, free gift wrap.
But some people get very creative about saving money this season. This article from MoneyTalksNews inspired me to start thinking about more ways to wrap presents for free — and to use my creative side in the process. (I wasn’t convinced about No.7, brown bags, until I saw the picture.)
Are you creative about saving money on gift wrap? What about on presents?
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more