5:00 am December 16, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Better start flexing those purchasing fingers.
It’s Free Shipping Day, a day specified to offer consumers what they really want — free shipping for online holiday purchases. Because guess what, retailers? We. Will. Wait. For. Free shipping.
In fact, if your favorite store already offers some form of free shipping throughout the season, you probably owe it, in part, to FreeShippingDay.com.
The list includes more than 2,000 retailers this year and includes:
Don’t let free shipping push you into making a purchase, but now’s the time to buy if the price is right.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more