1:00 pm December 6, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
This isn’t your average dinner deal.
Serpas True Food invites you to visit for the debut of “Patty & a Pint Night.” Beginning today from 5:30 to 10 p.m., executive chef Scott Serpas will serve a customizable version of his signature Big Papa’s single beef patty, ground and blended with chuck, sirloin and brisket topped with a homemade red wine dressing, lettuce and pickles. The burger will be served with French fries and a choice of a draft beer pint from a rotating list for just $10 (reg. $17-$19).
The limited-time special encourages guests to build their own burger by stacking on ingredients including: chevre goat cheese, pickled beets, avocado, green tomato jam, arugula, crispy pork belly, roasted green chiles and house-made andouille sausage.
“Patty & a Pint Night” will be available for dine-in only at the bar and chef’s counter from 5:30 to 10 p.m. every Tuesday night. 659 Auburn Avenue, Atlanta. 404-688-0040.
More dining: Free waffles from Waffle House
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more