10:00 am November 30, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
All you can eat doesn’t get much cheaper than this.
On Thursday, CiCi’s Pizza will hold a customer appreciation day at multiple locations in the Atlanta area. The following CiCi’s locations will offer an all-day buffet special for $1.99 per person (regularly about $5):
Also, carryout guests can purchase a large, one-topping pizza for $3.99 from Dec. 2-31 at each of the above restaurants.
CiCi’s Pizza offers more than 20 pizzas on its custom pizza buffet, in addition to soup, salad, pasta and dessert. Every CiCi’s Pizza restaurant makes each pizza by hand using freshly prepared dough, sauce made in small batches, freshly grated cheese and crisp vegetables.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more