7:09 pm November 25, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Maybe you purposely avoided Black Friday’s mayhem. Or you still have holiday shopping to do. Either way, here are ways to prepare for Monday’s online version of Black Friday:
– Try out electronics: Test-drive electronics this weekend in stores. Decide which phone is the most user-friendly, or which TV has the best picture, so when it comes time to get the online deal, you’ll purchase with confidence.
– Rise and shine: Plan to shop early if you’re gunning for a particular item. Some sales start as soon as midnight Sunday night, if not earlier, so check websites in advance.
- By Lauren Davidson for the Atlanta Bargain Hunter blog
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more