4:00 am November 24, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
If you’ve watched any TV lately, you probably already have your favorite Black Friday commercial.
This one from Walmart made me laugh out loud:
But there’s also the slew of Target’s 2-Day sale spots. I love this one because this is kind of what the Bargain Hunter position feels like at this time of year:
Hmmm. It’s obvious who the intended audience is, isn’t it?
Do you have a favorite Black Friday commercial? Have you seen any advertising you think is particularly clever?
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
Going shopping on Black Friday? Use #BlackFridayATL to join the Twitter conversation on deals, parking and traffic.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more