9:58 pm November 24, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
If you’re braving the crowds today, make sure to check on traffic before you go. I also highly recommend checking the parking lot capacity list (Lenox Square Mall and Town Center at Cobb, for example, are already at 80 percent as of 7:51 a.m.)
Just click on this link for the WSB 24-hour Traffic Center for traffic and mall parking in your area of town.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
Use #BlackFridayATL to join the Twitter conversation on deals, parking and traffic.
Comments are closed.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more