9:57 pm November 24, 2011, by Lauren Davidson
Short lines, stress-free parking and other reported easy shopping in the metro area.
Home Depot (Duluth): Fewer than 10 cars in the lot (6 a.m.)
Kohl’s (Duluth): Checkout lines miles long but moving. (1:23 a.m.) Update: Takes an hour to get through line. (2:13 a.m.)
Target (Duluth): in and out. All registers open and flowing smoothly. (12:44 a.m.)
Target (Woodstock): “A breeze,” time-wise. (1:04 a.m.)
Walmart (Marietta): Quick in and out. Still great deals there. (1:39 a.m.)
Walmart (Woodstock): Quick. (1:04 a.m.)
Did you find a doorbuster still available? Have an easy time parking? Let us know in the comments section.
– By Lauren Davidson, Atlanta Bargain Hunter
Use #BlackFridayATL to join the Twitter conversation on deals, parking and traffic.
• Monday: Wes Moss, host of WSB's 'Money Matters'
• Tuesday: Weekly focus on trends, ID theft & more
• Wednesday: Jessica Shops' Deals, Steals & Trends
• Thursday: Clark Howard, Atlanta's consumer expert
• Friday: Coupon Mom's Ways to Save on Groceries
Follow Bargain Hunter: Twitter | Facebook | Email
• The Atlanta 50: What to See and Do, our inside scoop on Atlanta’s vibrant cultural and leisure scene, including tips on parking, where you should go and best times to avoid big crowds. Order e-book guide today.
• The Atlanta 50: Where to eat, John Kessler's e-book and print guide to 50 of the top area restaurants.
Vacation stops, manage subscriptions and more